Dr. (Col) C.P. Roy
Director , Fellowship, Fellowship, DM, MD, MBBS, 31 years of experience,
New Delhi, India
He was Head of Department of Medical Education (Cardiology) and Senior Consultant, Cardiology. He was also Incharge of training DNB Cardiology and PGDCC (Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology). Dr. (Col.) C.P. Roy VSM did his MBBS & MD (Medicine) from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, and DM (Cardiology) from PGI, Chandigarh.
He has been awarded the ‘Vishisht Seva Medal’ by the Hon. President of India for his outstanding contribution to the field of Cardiology.
Prior to joining Max Healthcare, Dr. (Col.) C.P. Roy VSM was working as a Senior Consultant in Cardiology for 8 years at Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi. During that period, he was actively engaged in training DNB (Cardiology) students. He also has an excellent record of academic achievements and many publications to his credit.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm,
- Angina Pectoris,
- Coronary Artery Disease,
- Heart Failure,
- Myocardial Infarction,
- Peripheral Artery Disease
Education and Training
- DM (Cardiology) from PGI, Chandigarh
- MD (Medicine) from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Indian College of Cardiology (FICC)
- Indian Academy of Echocardiography (FIAE)
- International Medical Sciences Academy (FIMSA)
- American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- Fellow of Cardiological Society of India (FCSI)
- Fellow of European Society of Cardiology (FESC)