Dr. Anvay Mulay
Dr. Anvay Mulay – Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon
Head of Department , MBBS, MS, MCh, 26+ years of experience, Mumbai, IndiaSend Enquiry
A Consultant & the Head of Cardiac Surgery & Heart Transplant at Fortis Hospital, Dr. Anvay Mulay has over 2 decades of experience in his field. Dr. Anvay Mulay is a renowned cardiothoracic and vascular surgeon and has 4000 successful beating heart bypass surgeries to his credit.
Dr. Mulay completed his MBBS, Master of Science (General Surgery) and Mch – Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery from Mumbai University and has worked in US and UK before settling in India. He has done pioneering work in adult Cardiac Surgery especially in the field of Coronary Bypass Artery Graft Surgery (CABG) & Heart Transplant. He has the largest series of beating heart coronary bypass surgeries done through the left Thoracotomy route.
Dr. Mulay has also received a fellowship in Cardiac Surgery ar St. Vincent’s Hospital in Portland Oregon, USA. His area of interests are Total Arterial Revascularization, Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Aortic Root Replacements etc.
- Cardiac Surgery & Heart Transplant, Consultant & Head- Fortis Hospital, Mulund , currently working
- Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Consultant- S L Raheja Hospital, Mahim , currently working
- Cardiothoracic Surgery, Consultant- Leeds General Infirmary, UK
- Cardiac Surgery, Director- Caribbean Heart Care, Trinidad and Tobago , 2006
- MBBS – GMC, Mumbai – 1983
- MS – General Surgery – GMC – Mumbai – 1986
- MCh – Thoracic Surgery – GSMC, Mumbai – 1989