Dr Ajay Kaul
20 years of experience
Dr Ajay Kaul is one of the most reputed Cardiac surgeons in India. He has a rich experience of more than 20 years in the field of Adult & Pediatric Cardiac Surgery and has has performed over 10,000 Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgeries, over 3000 total arterial beating heart coronary bypass surgery and more than 2000 pediatric cardiac operations, over 3000 total Arterial Coronary Artery bypass surgery. He also has vast experience in Minimally Invasive Cardiac surgical procedures. Dr. Kaul is a versatile surgeon whose expertise extends to surgery for complex Congenital Heart disease in a new born, total Arterial beating heart surgery, surgery for complex Aneurysm, Arrhythmia surgery, Valve repairs and Vascular surgery.
- MS (General Surgery)
- M.ch. (Cardiothoracic Surgery)
- Sr. Registrar in Adult Cardiac Surgery from Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney, Australia
- Sr. Registrar in Pediatric Cardiac Surgery from Royal Melbourne Children’s Hospital, Melbourne
- Fellowship in Heart & Lung Transplant from Hannover Medical school Germany
- Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery from Lipzig Heart Centre, Germany
- Fellowship at Berlin Heart Center, Berlin
- Director – Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Director – B.M. Birla Heart Research Centre, Kolkata
- Visiting Professor – Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Guest Professor – Hannover Medical School, Hannover Germany
Coronary bypass surgery Approximately 70% of coronary procedures are performed off pump using bilateral internal mammary artery. With over 3000 cases performed till date it is one of the largest experience of total arterial coronary bypass surgery in the world Minimally invasive surgery Over 2500 minimally invasive operations have been performed.