Dr. Adil Rizvi
Chief , MCh, MS, MBBS, 17 years of experience
New Delhi, India
Dr. Adil Rizvi is a cardiothoracic surgeon with 17+ years of experience. He has perfected the art of performing the most cutting edge and technologically advanced cardiac surgeries. He also has vast experience of performing over 7000 cardiac surgeries. He is a member of Delhi Medical Council and Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons of India.
Dr. Rizvi has authored number of scientific papers in national and international journals. He has special interest and expertise in Keyhole surgery, Cardiac transplant surgery, Extracorporeal life support (ECMO), left ventricular assist devices, Valve repair and replacement Surgery, Off-pump coronary bypass surgery and Complex Aortic Surgeries.
- Cardiac transplant surgery,
- Left ventricular assist devices,
- Extra corporeal life support (ECMO),
- Keyhole surgery,
- Off pump coronary bypass surgery,
- Complex Aortic Surgeries
Education and Training
- MCh, 2010, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- MS, 2005, Aligarh Muslim University
- MBBS, 2000, AMU Institute Of Ophthalmology, Aligarh.