Dr Sanjay Sachdeva
Director , MBBS, DCH, MS, 29 years of experience.
- Dr Sanjay Sachdeva is a renowned ENT Surgeon in India.
- He has a thriving experience of over 26 +years.
- He has completed his MBBS,MS&DCH from the famous Maulana Azad Medical College.
- Dr Sachdeva undertook training in Cochlear Implant Program At Nuclear Cochlear Institution,Australia & Wurzburg ,Germany.
- He has successfully conducting a Live Surgery Workshop on Tracheal Stents in collaboration with the University Hospital, Ohio, United States
- Dr Sachdeva has been as an invited faculty, moderator, and panelist at various national and international conferences.
- He has received many awards and accolades for his impeccable and remarkable achievements in the field of Medicine.
- His area of expertise lies in Endoscopic Minimally Invasive Approach to Skull Base Surgery.
- Snoring and Obstructive Apnea syndrome,
- Tracheal and Bronchial Stenting,
- Nasal and Sinus surgery,
List Of Treatments
- Coblation Tonsillectomy
- Image-guided endoscopic nasal and sinus surgery
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Laser-assisted ear surgery
- Hearing implant surgery
- Nasal obstructions and deformities
- Sinusitis sinus infections
- Hyperepistaxis or nose bleeds
- Diagnostic Videoendoscopy
- Turbinate Surgery
- Chemical Turbinoplasty
- LASER Turbinectomy
- Endoscopic Turbinectomy
- FESSFunctional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- FEELSFunctional Endoscopic Endonasal LASER Surgery
- Endoscopic Tumour Removal