Dr. Aditya Aggarwal
Dr. Aditya Aggarwal – Plastic Surgeon
Associate Director , MBBS, MS, MCh, DNB, MNAMS, 18 years of experience, Gurgaon , IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Aditya Aggarwal is the Associate Director of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery at Medanta the Medicity.
He has earlier worked at Sir Gangaram Hospital for nine years, where he established a centre of excellence in Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery with special emphasis on Complex Microsurgical Reconstructions and Replantation of Amputated parts.
His areas of expertise are aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery including rhinoplasty (surgery of the nose) breast surgery (both cosmetic and reconstructive), hand and reconstructive microsurgery, and head” neck surgery. He has organized many conferences, conducted symposias and delivered many guest lectures. He is widely travelled in India and abroad and has received many Fellowships
- Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery,
- Aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery including rhinoplasty (surgery of the nose),
- breast surgery (both cosmetic and reconstructive),
- Hand and reconstructive microsurgery
- Head and neck surgery
- MBBS – Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, 1992
- MS – General Surgery – Institute of Medical Sciences, 1995
- MCh – Plastic Surgery – King George’s Medical College, 1998
- DNB – Plastic Surgery – National Board of Examination, India, 1999
- 2002 – 2002 Hands on course in Microsurgery at Ganga Microsurgical Training Institute, Department of Plastic, Hand and Microsurgery Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore, India.
- 2003 – 2003 Visiting Scholar at Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Chang Gung University, Taipei, Taiwan.
- 2003 – 2003 Advanced Clinical at Training in Hand Surgery, Microsurgery and Brachial Plexus Surgery at Ogori Daichi General Hospital, Yamaguchi, Japan.
- 2003 – 2003 Visiting Scholar at Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine and Dentistry, Okayama, Japan.
- 2003 – 2005 Tutor at Basic course on Microsurgical Techniques at Indian Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (ISRM), EISE, Delhi, India since.
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.