Dr Vivek Gupta
16 years of experience
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MS, Fellowship, DNB, Fel
Dr. Vivek Gupta is a surgical oncologist with experience of 16+ years in fields of Sentinel Node Biopsy, Breast Conservative Surgery, Isolated Limb Perfusion and Head & Neck Surgery.
His educational qualification includes MBBS from Govt. Medical College Nagpur in 1996; MS (General Surgery) from Pt. JNM Medical College & Associated Hospital in 2002; Fellowship Surgical Oncology from Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences Hyderabad in 2004 and DNB from Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences Hyderabad in 2006.
Dr. Gupta is a permanent member of medical societies including International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists and Oncologists, National Academy of Medical Sciences, Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), and Indian Association of Surgical Oncologists (IASO). He has been trained from popular medical institutes such as Nizam’s Hyderabad and AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Surgical Oncology,
- Cancer Specialist,
- Sentinel Node Biopsy,
- Breast Conservative Surgery,
- Isolated Limb Perfusion,
- Head & Neck Surgery.
- Prostate Cancer-Surgical
- MBBS, 1996, Govt. Medical College, Nagpur
- MS, 2002, Pt. JNM Medical College & Associated Hospital
- Fellowship, 2004, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- DNB, 2006, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Fellowship, AIIMS
- Senior Consultant, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New Delhi
- Senior Resident, Lady Hardinge, New Delhi