Dr. Sanjay Chandrasekar
Dr. Sanjay Chandrasekar – Stereotactic Body Radio Therapy (SBRT)
Stereotactic Body Radio Therapy (SBRT)
Consultant MD, Diploma, MBBS 26 years of experience Chennai, India
Dr. Sanjay Chandrasekar is a General Physician and Radiation Oncologist in Teynampet, Chennai and has an experience of 25 years in these fields. Dr. Sanjay Chandrasekar practices at Apollo Speciality Cancer Hospital in Teynampet, Chennai. He completed MBBS from Madras University, Chenai, India in 1987,Diploma in Medical Radioligy & Electrology from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) in 1990 and MD – Radiotherapy from Madras Medical College, Chennai in 1993.
He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Genitourinary Malignancies,Intensity Modulated Radio Therapy (IMRT),Stereotactic Body Radio Therapy (SBRT), Cancer Screening (Preventive) and Vascular image etc.
- Stereotactic Body Radio Therapy (SBRT),
- Men and Women Wellness Screening,
- Treatment of Central Nervous System Tumors,
- Simple radiology and Image Guided Radio Therapy (IGRT)
- MBBS – Madras University, Chenai, India, 1987
- Diploma in Medical Radioligy & Electrology – The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU), 1990
- MD – Radiotherapy – Madras Medical College, Chennai, 1993
- Radiation Oncology, Senior Consultant- Apollo Speciality Cancer Hospital, Teynampet , currently working
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.