Dr. Ruchira Misra
Dr. Ruchira Misra – Hepatologist
Consultant , Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, DNB, DCH, MBBS, 15+ years of experience New Delhi , IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Ruchira Misra is a Pediatric Hematologic-Oncologist and Pediatrician in Malviya Nagar, Delhi and has an experience of 15+ years in these fields. Dr. Ruchira Misra practices at Madhukar Rainbow Children’s Hospital in Malviya Nagar, Delhi. She completed MBBS from Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Memorial Medical College, Kanpur in 1996,DNB – Paediatrics from Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, Mumbai in 2004 and Fellow – Paediatric Haematology/ Oncology from Mater Children’s Hospital in 2008
- Fellow Paediatric Oncology(Bone Marrow Transplantation) from Children’s Hospital, Westmead, Australia in 2011
- Fellow Paediatric Haematology/ Oncology from Royal Children’s Hospital in 2009
- Fellow Paediatric Haematology/ Oncology from Mater Children’s Hospital in 2008
- DNB(Paediatrics) from Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences in 2004
- MBBS from Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Memorial Medical College, Kanpur in 1996
- Consultant, Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Consultant, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, 2016
- Consultant, Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon, 2015
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.