Dr Meenu Walia
Dr Meenu Walia – Medical Oncologist
30+ years of experience(Director)
MBBS, MD, DNBSend Enquiry
Dr. Meenu Walia is the first DNB Medical Oncologist in India, She has more than 30+ years of experience in this field and is currently Director Medical Oncology & Hematology, at Max Super Specialty Hospital in Patparganj, Delhi. She is a renowned name in the field of Oncology and has been spearheading Investigations in various multi-national, multi-centric global clinical trials. She has been actively contributing and creating awareness to the field of cancer through various articles/publications in various National and International Journals/ Magazines.
She is a member of American Society of Clinical Oncologists (ASCO), European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO), Union for International Cancer Control UICC., Affiliated to Indian Medical Association (IMA), Association of Physician of India (API), Affiliated to Delhi Medical Council (DMC) , API (Delhi State Chapter). and Indian Academy & Clinical Medicine (IACM). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Solid Cancer and Hematological Cancer etc.
- MBBS – Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 1993
- MD (General Medicine) – Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, 1997
- DNB (Medical Oncology) – Dharma Ayurveda Medical Research Institution, 2005
- Oncology Centre, Director- Max Hospital, Patparganj , currently working
- Medical Oncology, Senior Consultant- Dharamshila Hospital and Research Institute,New Delhi
- Internal Medicine, Junior Resident- Dr.Ram Manohar Lohia hospital,New Delhi