Dr Bidu Mohanty
Dr Bidhu Mohanty – Radiation Oncology
30+ years of experience
MBBS, MDSend Enquiry
Dr. BK Mohanti is an MBBS Graduate from MKCG Medical College, Berhampur and completed his MD (Radiotherapy) from P.G.I.M.E.R., Chandigarh in 1983. With a rich experience of over 30 years to his credit, Dr. Mohanti has worked as a Radiation Oncologist and also as Faculty since 1985 at Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore and AIIMS, New Delhi. He was on assignment to the Ministry of Health, Oman to establish the first Radiotherapy department and set up patient care at the National Oncology Center,Royal Hospital, Muscat from March 2004 to March 2006. His last assignment was with AIIMS, New Delhi as Professor in the Department of Radiation Oncology till February 2013
SpecializationRadiation Oncology, GI & Hepato-biliary, Pediatric cancers and Hematologic malignancies Brachytherapy, Palliative Care, Cancer Survivorship.
- Dr Mohanty hs worked with the best some of the best hospital in India like All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India and Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology in Bangalore, India.
- Dr B K Mohanty has also worked with the Royal Hospital, Muscat, Oman to establish the first Radiotherapy department and set up patient care at the National Oncology Center from March 2004 to March 2006.
- Director and Head of Department – Radiation Oncology Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon
- MBBS – MKCG Medical College, Berhampur
- MD – P.G.I.M.E.R., Chandigarh, 1983