Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery can help you lose Weight and Save you from Life threatening diseases like Cancer, Heart Attack, Diabetes, Kidney & Liver failure. Enjoy good healthy life in future.
Overweight and Obesity is a serious, chronic disease that can have a negative effect on many systems in your body. People who are overweight or obese have a much greater risk of developing serious conditions like :
- Type 2 Diabetes
- High Blood pressure
- Heart disease and Strokes
- Sleep apnea
- Fatty liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Pregnancy/ Fertility problems.
Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery will help you gain so many health benefits …not just Weight Loss
American Society For Metabolic And Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery has conveyed that systems all over your body can see dramatic improvement in health conditions in almost all the vital areas of human physiology after the Sleeve Gastrectomy surgery.
Who can Benefit from Minimally Invasive Weight Loss Surgery ?
Morbid Obesity is a disease which is chronic and lifelong. It is an extreme health hazard with medical, psycological, social, physical and economic co-morbidities.
If your BMI or Body Mass Index is more than 35 you are suffering from Mobid Obesity. BMI is a measure of calulating a person’s excess weight.
If your BMI is more than 35 you must consider Bariatric Surgery as a treatment option that will help you lose weight by altering your body’s food digestion and absorption.
Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery can help you lose up to 70 % of your excess weight and save your from so many impending diseases like high blood pressure , Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease, Strike, Gallstones, Cancer of Breast, Prostate and Colon.
1. Minimally Invasive Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery
It causes weight loss by restricting the amount of food that can be eaten without any bypass of the intestines or malabsorption. This procedure generates weight loss solely through gastric restriction (reduced stomach volume). In this procedure, a narrow tube of the stomach, approximately the same diameter as the esophagus and duodenum is fashioned by dividing it vertically.
The part of the stomach along the medial (lesser) curvature, which is in continuity with the food pipe ,is retained as the tube and the part outside the tube, which is the greater curvature of the stomach and the fundus, is removed.Request a Call Back
Advantages of the Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery
- Restrictive Procedure: Restricts stomach capacity, leading to more prompt feelings of fullness with a decreased food intake. There is no malabsorption of calories associated with bypass.
- Relief or resolution of obesity related health conditions: A sleeve gastrectomy procedure can lead to significant health improvements including resolution or improvement of; type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, sleep apnea, acid reflux and cholesterol levels.
- Laparoscopic Procedure: Laparoscopic surgeries require smaller incisions than open surgeries and produces far less tissue trauma which ultimately reduces recovery periods and pain associated with recovery.
- No Bypass of Intestinal Tract: The normal function of the stomach is retained; patients do not suffer the complications associated with gastric bypass including “dumping syndrome.
- No Implant or Foreign Body: No long-term complications associated with the adjustable gastric band such as band slippage or erosion.
- No Ongoing Vitamin or Mineral Supplementation Required: Adequate nutrition may be obtained strictly from the diet.
What People Say about Us – Patient TestimonialI first learned about Bariatric Weight Loss from an American TV show (60 minutes). But it was so expensive in USA and Mexico, I then went to the Internet and searched for more cost effective options. SafeMedTrip.com website came up with so much of useful information. I sent e-mails off with my specific problem outlined. Almost instantly I received a response asking for more details about my health and that was was immediately followed by a pdf file having so all the information about this world class surgery centre at New Delhi. I was approved for surgery and SafeMedTrip Case Manager guided me to make all arrangements to fly to India and have the procedure done.
I am so glad I took that decision and I got this surgery. Now Two Months later, I have already lost 19 Kgs and am losing weight rapidly. There have been no diffculties and I attribute this to the skill of the surgeon and staff who have worked so hard to give me the quality of my life back and show me a vision for a health future. The staff at the hospital are all smiles and very helpful. Already the weight lost so far has reduced knee joint pains that I suffered earlier for many years. I would recommend this option to anyone as its available at the prices you can afford and the hospital and doctors are truly world class.
Warm Regards – Sandra W, USAPost a Query
Get a No Obligation Opinion from Top Specialists in India
Or you can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by Whatsapp on +91 9899993637 Response assured in max. 24 Hours.