Dr. V S Chauhan
Laparoscopic Surgery, Bariatric surgery
MBBS, MS -General Surgery, M.Ch
Advanced Laparoscopic, Bariatric, Hernia and Colorectal SurgeonDepartment of GI, Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery Fortis Hospital, New Delhi, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. V S Chauhan is amongst the reputed and experienced Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I Surgeryspecialistin India with a vast experience in advanced Laproscopic Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Surgery, GI Cancer Surgery & weightloss surgerywith over 20 years of rich experience in the field of General, GI & Bariatric Surgery. Dr Chauhan is also the LIMCA BOOK record holder for removing the World’s Largest Spleen and Tumor successfully.
Academic & Professional Qualifications
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) GI and advanced laparoscopy from the esteemed AIIMS, New Delhi Fellowship of The Royal College for training in CancerSurgery at Leipzing, Germany.
Certifications and Memberships
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians of Glasgow(FRCS Glasgow)
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons(FACS)
- Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member of Indian Chapter of International Hepato Pan-creatico Biliary Association
- Fellow of Indian Association of Gastro Endoscopic Sur-geons Association(FIAGES)
- Fellow of International College of Laparoscopic Sur-geons(FCLS)
- Fellow of Minimal Access Surgeons of India(FMAS)
- Fellow of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeons(FALS)
- Advanced Laparoscopic surgery
- Gastro Intestinal cancer surgery
- Hepato Biliary Pancreatic Surgery
- Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery(Weight Loss Surgery).
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Alcoholic Liver Disease,
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (including Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis)