Dr. Rekha Jaiswal
15 Years Experience
MBBS, MS, FIAGES, FALS, Diploma In Minimal Access
Dr. Rekha Jaiswal is a General Surgeon and Bariatric Surgeon in Nehru Place, Delhi and has an experience of 10 years in these fields. Dr. Rekha Jaiswal practices at Apollo Cradle in Nehru Place, Delhi. She completed MBBS from Jiwaji University, Gwalior in 1993,MS – General Surgery from Rani Durgawati Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur in 1999 and FIAGES from Indian Association of Gastro-Intestinal Endo Surgeons in 2017.
She is a member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI),Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES), Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society of India,International Federation for Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorder,Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeon of India,Woman Wing of Association of Surgeon of India,World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons and Indian Medical Association – South Delhi Branch (SDB).
- General Surgeon
- Bariatric Surgeon
- MBBS – Jiwaji University, Gwalior, 1993
- MS – General Surgery – Rani Durgawati Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur, 1999
- FIAGES – Indian Association of Gastro-Intestinal Endo Surgeons, 2017
- FALS – Indian Association of Gastro-Intestinal Endo Surgeons, 2017
- Diploma In Minimal Access Surgery – World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons (WALS), 2017
- Training Program in Da Vinci Surgical System – Intitutive Surgical, 2017