Dr. Pankaj Sharma
27 Years Experience
Dr. Pankaj Sharma is the leading Bariatric surgeon in Delhi, India. Currently he is a Sr. Consultant in Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi. His particular areas of expertise include Advanced Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery (for Severe Obesity), Metabolic Surgery (for Diabetes) and GI Surgery.
He is in practice for over 20 years being attached to Many Big Hospitals in Delhi/NCR. He visited Taiwan for intensive hands on training in Bariatric Surgery and was awarded a Fellowship in Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery.
- MBBS – Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak, 1992
- MS – General Surgery – Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak, 1997
- 1997 – 1999 Senior Resident at PGIMS
- 1999 – 2002 Senior Resident at RML Hospital
- 2002 – 2011 Consultant Surgeon at J.G. Hosp., R.G. Stone
- Senior Consultant at Department of Laparoscopic GI, GI Onco and Minimal access Surgery at Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh