Dr. Pankaj Sharma
Dr. Pankaj Sharma – Laparoscopic Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon
Laparoscopic Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, General Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, 27 Years ExperienceSend Enquiry
Dr. Pankaj Sharma is the leading Bariatric surgeon in Delhi, India. Currently he is a Sr. Consultant in Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi. His particular areas of expertise include Advanced Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery (for Severe Obesity), Metabolic Surgery (for Diabetes) and GI Surgery.
He is in practice for over 20 years being attached to Many Big Hospitals in Delhi/NCR. He visited Taiwan for intensive hands on training in Bariatric Surgery and was awarded a Fellowship in Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery.
- General Surgeon
- Bariatric Surgeon
- Laparoscopic Surgeon
- MBBS – Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak, 1992
- MS – General Surgery – Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak, 1997
- 1997 – 1999 Senior Resident at PGIMS
- 1999 – 2002 Senior Resident at RML Hospital
- 2002 – 2011 Consultant Surgeon at J.G. Hosp., R.G. Stone
- Senior Consultant at Department of Laparoscopic GI, GI Onco and Minimal access Surgery at Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.