Dr. Ashish Pitale
Dr. Ashish Pitale – Laparoscopic Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon
Laparoscopic Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, FRCS – General Surgery, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Fellow of Indian Association of Gastroendoscopic Surgery (FIAGES), Fellowship in Robotic Surgery (FRS), Fellowship In Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery. General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon, 24 Years ExperienceSend Enquiry
Dr. Ashish Pitale, MBBS, MS (Surgery), FRCSEd, is a Consultant Surgeon with a special interest and expertise in Laparoscopic/ GI Surgery at Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar. He has impressive experience of management of surgical patient, both elective and emergency. He has worked as Registrar in different hospitals in India receiving further training and gaining varied experience in different aspects of surgery. He also has gained work experience in UK which has given him exposure to endoscopy and further laparoscopic and GI Surgery. He has done extensive research in his field of expertise. He has authored several articles and publications which have been published in many widely read articles. He also has the honor of presenting various papers at national conferences and has been actively involved in conducting various workshops across India. He is also involved in teaching across the world. He has undertaken audit and analysis work as well.
- General Surgeon
- Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Bariatric Surgeon
- MBBS – Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi, 1991
- MS – General Surgery – Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (IMS-BHU), 1994
- FRCS – General Surgery – Royal College of Surgeons,Edinburgh,UK, 2000
- Senior Consultant Surgeon (Laparoscopic , General & Bariatric — weight loss Surgery) at Columbia Asia, Gurgaon Senior Consultant Surgeon (Laparoscopic, Bariatric — weight losss & General Surgery) at Yogashish Clinic,Sector -11 Dwarka, New Delhi
- Formerly, Specialist Registrar, GI Surgery at Mr E Epanomeritakis, Mr G Hewitt, Mr C Weir, Craigavon Hospital, Portadown, UK
- Formerly, Specialist Registrar, GI Surgery at Mr WDB Clements, Mr JA Kennedy, Mr C Russell, Mr S Dolan. Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast, UK
- Formerly, Specialist Registrar, General Surgery at Mr F Mullan, Mr M Brown Causeway Hospital , Coleraine, UK Formerly, Specialist Registrar, General & Laparoscopic Surgery at Mr P Pyper, Mr MJG Hawe, Mr A Dan Mid-Ulster Hospital, Magherafelt
- Formerly, Specialist Registrar, General & HPB Surgery at Mr L McKie, Mr T Diamond Mater Hospital, Belfast , UK Formerly, Specialist Registrar, General& Laparoscopic Surgery at Mr B Cranley, Mr R Brown, Mr G Blake, Mr D Gilpin Daisy Hill Hospital, Newry
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.