Dr Sumit Singh
Dr Sumit Singh – Neurologist
Dr Sumit Singh – Neurologist
Director , MBBS, MD, DM, 19 years of experience, Gurgaon, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Sumit Singh – a topper at All India Institute of Medical sciences and a BL SONI Gold Medal Awardee at AIIMS joined the institute as a Faculty in the year 2000. He established the first Headache clinic in India in the government Sector in AIIMS in the year 2002. He is a known expert in headache disorders and has been instrumental in co authoring the headache management guidelines for the Indian subcontinent. He started the usage of Botulinium toxin for headache for the first time in India in 2002 and extended its usage in patients in trigeminal neuralgia. He is a known Parkinson’s disease specialist with experience in The DEEP BRAIN STIMULATION SURGERY patient planning and programming.
His Primary area of Interest has been movement disorders and is one of the few Botox injectors of the country for patients with Writer’s cramp, Spasmodic torticollis and other dystonias, hemifacial spasm and blepharospasm apart from spasticity management with Botox. He has done fair amount of research in Myasthenia gravis and Multiple sclerosis and has modified the plasma exchange protocols for these patients. Dr Sumit was additional director of Neurology at Medanta the Medicity where he worked from the year 2009 to 2016 and was a leader of the Movement disorders, and the headache program. He has to his credit 104 Publications in Peer reviewed journals and 14 Chapters in Books.
- Movement disorders – Parkinson’s disease, dystonia, writer’s cramp
- Myasthenia Gravis,
- Nerve and muscle disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- MBBS – Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College Jhansi, 1991
- MD – Medicine – Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut, 1999
- DM – Neurology – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1999
- Neurology, Director- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon , currently working
- Neurology, Additional Director- Medanta the Medicity , 2009
- Neurology, Associate Professor- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi , 2000
- Neurology, Senior Resident- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi , 1997
- Neurology, Resident – LLRM Medical College , 1993
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.