Dr. Subodh Raju
Head of Department, FRCS, DNB, MBBS, 15 years of experience Mumbai, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Subodh Raju is a Consultant Neurologist and Spine Surgeon practicing successfully for more than 20 years. He holds extensive experience in Brain Tumor Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Neck & Spine Biopsy, etc.
After completing graduate studies in 1994, he pursued MS in General Surgery from Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Sambalpur, Odisha in 1998 followed by M.Ch. in Neurosurgery from AIIMS, New Delhi in 2002.
He is an active member of the Neurological Society of India, Neuroendoscopy Society, Indian Society of Paediatric Neurosurgery, Neurological Surgeons Society of India, Andhra Pradesh Neuroscientists Association, CEREBROVASCULAR SOCIETY OF INDIA, and Neurotrauma Society of India.
He has been honored with various prizes and recognitions.
- Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Aortic Anuerysm Surgery / Endovascular Repair
- Spine Surgery
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- M.I.S.S & M.I.N.S
- PAEDIATRIC NEUROSURGERY
- Endoscopic Brain and Spine Surgery
- Neck and Spine Biopsy
- Percutaneous Vertebroplasty for Compression Fracture
- Petrosal Sinus Sampling
- Foot Drop
- Carotid Body Tumour Embolization
- Head & Neck Tumour Embolization
- Spinal and Cerebral Tumor Embolization
- Brain Arteriovenous Fistula Embolization
Work Experience of Dr. Subodh Raju
- Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, 2021
- Senior Consultant, Paediatric Neurosurgery at Rainbow Childrens Hospitals
- Consultant, Neurosurgeon at Image Hospitals
- Consultant, Neurosurgeon at Saumya Apollo Hospitals
- MBBS, 1994, Sambalpur University
- MS, 1998, General Surgery – Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Sambalpur, Odisha
- MCh, 2002, Neuro Surgery – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi