Dr. S.K. Kame
Visiting Consultant, Post Graduation, Graduation, 55 years of experience New Delhi, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. S.K. Kame is a spine surgeon with 55+ years of experience. He completed his graduation and post-graduation from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
He has worked at some of the top hospitals in the country. His areas of expertise include nerve compression, spinal injury, disc bulge, paralysis and back pain.
Dr. Kame also has experience in performing complex spinal surgeries including key hole or microscopic spine surgeries. He is a life member of Indian Medical Association and member of AO Foundation. He has many publications under his name in both national and international journals.
Work Experience of Dr. Raghuprasad Varma
- Head of Department, Indian Institute of Spinal Injury, New Delhi
- Visiting Consultant, Vardhman Hospital, Muzaffarnagar
- Nerve compression
- Spinal injury,
- Disc bulge
- Back pain
- Complex spinal surgeries
- Key hole or microscopic spine surgeries
- Post Graduation, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Graduation, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi