Dr. Rohit Bansil
Consultant, Fellowship, Fellowship, DNB, MBBS, 11 years of experience New Delhi, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Rohit Bansil is a skilled Neurosurgeon with more than 11+ years of experience.
He has completed his MBBS followed by DNB in Neurosurgery from National Boards of Examination New Delhi.
He has attained fellowship in Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery from Southern Tohoku Research Institute for Neurosciences, Japan. He has also pursued a fellowship program in Brachial Plexus and peripheral nerve surgery from the Department of Neurosurgery from AIIMS New Delhi.
He is an active member of the Neurological Society of India (NSI) and Indian Society of Peripheral Nerve Surgery (ISPNS).
Work Experience of Dr. Rohit Bansil
- Associate Consultant, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- Senior Resident, PGIMER & RML Hospital, New Delhi
- Fellowship, Southern Tohoku Research Institute of Neurosciences, Koriyama, Japan
- Fellowship, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- DNB, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi