Dr. Raghuprasad Varma
Consultant, MBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, 20 years of experience Mumbai, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Raghuprasad Varma is a Spine Surgeon and Orthopedist with 20+ years of experience. He is a Delegate Council Member and a part of faculty in the AO, Spine Asia Pacific.
He has performed nearly 1000 spine surgeries of myriad etiologies such as degenerative spinal disorders, adult and pediatric spinal deformities, spinal infections, and tumors.
He has achieved several Fellowships over the course of his career including Advanced Spine Training at Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Hospital (Oswestry), University Hospital (Cardiff), Stanmore in the UK, and Advanced Trauma Centre, Leipzig, Germany.
He was selected for the Global Outreach Fellowship for the Scoliosis Research Society meeting in Miami, USA in 2005. Dr. Varma is also a Diplomate of National Board, New Delhi in the Field of Orthopaedics and takes part in charity events on a regular basis.
Work Experience of Dr. Raghuprasad Varma
- Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Mumbai
- Consultant, Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Vashi
- Consultant, Reliance Hospital, Mumbai
- Degenerative Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Deformities
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine reconstructions
- MBBS, 1994, Grant Medical College, JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- MS, 2001, Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences
- DNB, 2002, University of Mumbai
- Fellowship, 2002, The National University Hospital, Singapore
- Fellowship, 2004, The National University Hospital, Singapore
- Fellowship, 2008, Advanced Trauma Centre, Leipzig, Germany