Dr. Namit Nitharwal
Consultant, Fellowship, MS, MBBS, 12 years of experience in IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Namit Nitharwal is a renowned and skilled Spine Surgeon with +12 years of experience in the field of spine surgeries and medical conditions.
He holds professional memberships of, the AO Spine, Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI), the Indian Medical Association (IMA) and the Rajasthan Orthopaedic Surgeon Association (ROSA).
Dr. Nitharwal is a graduate of the R.N.T Medical College, Udaipur in 2009, Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur. In 2013, he completed his MS J.L.N. Medical College, Ajmer from the Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur. He then completed fellowships at Stavya Spine Hospital & Research Centre in 2015 and the Sapporo Orthopaedic Hospital, Hokkaido University, Japan.
He has also various operative courses at various hospitals between 2014-16. He is an expert surgeon who performs, spine endoscopic surgery, minimally-invasive spine surgeries, spine degenerative diseases and spine deformity correction surgeries. Dr. Nitharwal has attended several conferences in the country, especially in his hometown.
Work Experience of Dr. Namit Nitharwal
- Consultant, Manipal Hospital, Jaipur
- Associate Professor, J.L.N. Medical College, Ajmer
- Spine Endoscopic Surgery
- Minimal Invasive Spine Surgeries
- Spine Degenerative Diseases
- Lower Extremity Wound Care
- Fellowship, 2015, Stavya Spine Hospital & Research Center.
- MS, 2013, J.L.N. Medical College, Ajmer.
- MBBS, 2009, R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur.