Dr Muralidharan Venkatesan
Consultant , MBBS, MRCS, FRCS, 15 years of experience in IndiaSend Enquiry
Currently associated as Consultant – Spine Surgery with Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi. One of the leading Spine Surgeons in India.
Performed more than 3000 surgeries over the last 7 years. Attained specialized training in Spine surgery from Seoul, S.Korea.
Expertise’s in Spinal Surgeries, Spinal Instrumentation, Spinal Cord Injury and Management of Critically Injured patients.
Interests are Back Pain, Degenerative Spine, Deformity, Spinal Infections, Degenerative Disc Disease, Spondylolisthesis, Lumber Spine Surgery, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Osteoporosis, Spinal Tumor,Spinal Trauma, Spinal Stenosis , Scoliosis Treatment and Cervical SpineSurgery
Work Experience of Dr Muralidharan Venkatesan
- Senior Consultant, National Health Service, United Kingdom.
- Spinal Fusion,
- Back Pain Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Sciatica Pain Treatment
- Disc Prolapse
- Herniated Disc
- Slipped Disc
- Degenerative spinal Disorder
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Surgery
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Spine (MIS) Surgery
- Minimally Access Lateral Lumbar Inter-body Fusion Surgery (OLIF/XLIF)
- Spinal Deformity Correction
- MBBS, 2001, Chengalpattu Medical College
- MRCS, The Royal College of Surgeons (RCS)
- FRCS, Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK