Dr Mathew Abraham
Dr Mathew Abraham – Neurologist
Senior Consultant, 32 years of experience
MBBS, MD, DMSend Enquiry
Dr Mathew Abraham is one of the most experienced & coveted Neurologist in India. With an experience of over 32+ years, he is an expert in management of neurological diseases and disorders. He has done his MBBS & MD (General Medicine) from Pune University. Following which he did his did DM (Neurology) from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr Abraham has also done a training in Electrophysiology from Jaslok Hospital & Neuroradiology from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram. He is an active member of various eminent organisation like The Parkinson’s Society of India, The Alzheimer’s Society of India Cochin. Dr Mathew Abraham area of special interest include headache, dementia and Parkinson’s disease.
- MBBS, Medical College, Pune
- MD, Medical College, Pune
- DM, Grant Medical College, Mumbai
Senior Consultant, Aster Medcity Kochi
- HOD, Medical Trust Hospital, Kochi
- HOD, Indira Gandhi Cooperative Hospital, Kochi
- Consultant, Lakshmi Hospital, Kochi
- Consultant, Lakeshore Hospital, Kochi