Dr. Girish Gadre
Dr. Girish Gadre – Treatment of Neurological
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Consultant MBBS, DM 12 years of experience Bangalore, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr Girish Gadre has done his MBBS from Delhi and did his neurology training from NIMHANS Bangalore. He is a consultant in various hospitals and has a good experience in treating both acute and chronic neurological conditions. His special interest is in treating patients with balance disorders.
- Treatment of Neurological Problems,
- Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders,
- Treatment of Paralysis,
- Epilepsy Treatment,
- Vertigo Treatment,
- Insomnia Treatment,
- Cerebral Palsy Treatment,
- Brain Tumor Surgery,
- Video EEG,
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) Treatment
- MBBS – G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 2001
- DM – Neurology – National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), 2007
- Neurology, Consultant- Manipal Northside Hospital, Malleshwaram.
- Neurology, Consultant- Fortis Hospital, Cunningham Road.
- Neurology, Consultant- We Are Working On It.
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.