Dr. Girish Gadre
Consultant ,12 years of experience
Dr Girish Gadre has done his MBBS from Delhi and did his neurology training from NIMHANS Bangalore. He is a consultant in various hospitals and has a good experience in treating both acute and chronic neurological conditions. His special interest is in treating patients with balance disorders.
- Treatment of Neurological Problems,
- Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders,
- Treatment of Paralysis,
- Epilepsy Treatment,
- Vertigo Treatment,
- Insomnia Treatment,
- Cerebral Palsy Treatment,
- Brain Tumor Surgery,
- Video EEG,
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) Treatment
- MBBS – G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 2001
- DM – Neurology – National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), 2007
- Neurology, Consultant- Manipal Northside Hospital, Malleshwaram.
- Neurology, Consultant- Fortis Hospital, Cunningham Road.
- Neurology, Consultant- We Are Working On It.