Dr Devesh Dholakia
Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
Consultant , MBBS, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship, 26 years of experience in IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Devesh Dholakia is a seasoned Orthopedic and Spine Surgeon with an experience of 26+ years in this field.
He has accumulated global experience through the various places where he has trained including reknown centres in Singapore, the United States and Germany.
Dr Dholakia has exposure to the latest advanced technologies which he has mastered. This includes LISS (Least Invasive Spine Surgery), MISS (Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery), Non fusion technique/ motion preservation spinal surgery, Advanced Spinal Surgery, Deformity Correction, Revision Spine Surgery and Treatment of Failed Back.
He also holds a deep interest in research. This is manifested by the number of publications he has completed including 5 international research articles in indexed journals.
Work Experience of Dr Devesh Dholakia
- Consultant, Global Hospitals, Mumbai
- Consultant, Saifee Hospital
- Visiting Consultant, R K Klinikum Karlsbad Langsteinbach, Karlsbad, Germany
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty,
- Endoscopic discectomy for Acute Disc Prolapse,
- Minimally Invasive TLIF,
- Spinal Fusion,
- Spinal Arthroplasty,
- Degenerative Scoliosis,
- Slip Disc in Neck & Lower Back Spondylosis,
- Osteoporosis of Spine
- MBBS, 1994, Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital
- MD, 1991, Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital
- Fellowship, Wockhardt Fellowship Spine
- Fellowship, National University Hospital Singapore