Dr Chandranath Tiwari
Consultant, MBBS, Post Graduation, MCh, 7 years of experience Mumbai, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Chandranath Tiwari is a renowned Neurosurgeon. He has nearly 8 years of experience in his field of specialization.
He holds expertise in Awake Brain Surgery, Endoscopic Brain Surgery, Epilepsy Surgery, and Minimal access Brain & Spine surgery.
He is actively associated with various organizations including the Neurological Society of India, Bombay Neurosciences Association, and Indian Society of Peripheral Nerve Surgery.
Prior to working for the Apollo Spectra Healthcare group, he has worked with prestigious healthcare institutions across India. He has several papers published in national and international conferences.
- Awake Brain Surgery
- Minimal access Brain & Spinal Surgery
- Endoscopic Brain Surgery
Work Experience of Dr Chandranath Tiwari
- Associate Professor, Dept. of Neurosurgery at GMC & JJH
- Senior Resident, Department of Neurosurgery Grant Medical College (GMC) Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals (JJH)Mumbai, India
- MBBS, 2002, Internship at Grant Medical College(GMC) Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, India
- Post Graduation, 2007, General Surgery at B J Medical college, Sassoon Government Hospital, Pune University, Maharashtra, India
- MCh, 2011, Neurosurgery training at Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Marine Lines, Mumbai, India