Dr. Alok Sharma
Director , 24 years of experience
MCh, MS, MBBS
A Consultant at the department of Neurosciences in Fortis Hospital, Dr. Alok Sharma has over 2 decades of rich professional experience in his field of neurosuregery. He obtained his MBBS, M.S., and M.Ch. from the Seth G.S. Medical College & KEM Hospital of Mumbai University. Subsequently, he did fellowships in two departments that were first to do neural transplantation.
Dr. Alok Sharma has authored 9 books, contributed chapters to many textbooks, produced educational Neurosurgical films and has over 75 scientific publications to his credit. He has made over 150 scientific presentations at International, National and Zonal conferences and meetings and has organized and arranged over 15 National and International Conferences /Workshops in various specialized aspects of Neurosurgery.
Neurosurgey, Stem Cell Therapy
- MBBS – Seth G.S. Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai University
- MS – General Surgery – Seth G.S. Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai University
- MCh – Neurosurgery
- Neurosurgery, Consultant- Fortis Hospital, Mulund , currently working
- Neurosurgery, Head of Department – LTMG Hospital & LTM Medical College, Sion, Mumbai , currently working
- Neurosurgery, Director- NeuroGen Brain & Spine Institute, Chembur, Mumbai , currently working
- Neurosurgery, Consultant- Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden , 1995
- Neurosurgery, Consultant- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, USA , 1998