Dr. Vivek Logani
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Chief , MBBS, MS, DNB, MNAMS, 12 years of experience
Dr Vivek Logani is associated with Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon as Chief – Joint Replacement Surgery & Sports Injury Centre. He comes with extensive clinical experience of over 17 years having performed more than 5100 joint replacements including more than 300 revision joint replacements. He has completed MS (Orthopedics) and DNB (Orthopedics).
He has done extensive work in the field of joint replacements at the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). His major areas of sub-specialization are Computer Navigation for Joint Replacement, Complex Primary and Revision Joint Replacement of Knee, Hip, Shoulder and Elbow, Unicondylar Knee Replacement and Allograft Bone Banking. He has been one of the pioneers of computer navigation surgery, which is being performed at very few centres across India and abroad. His journey of computer navigation started in 2009 and he is one of the select few surgeons in India who perform 100% of knee replacement surgeries with navigation.
- Primary and Revision Knee & Hip Replacement
- Computer Navigation for Joint Replacement
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Patient-Specific Knee Replacement
- Newer Bearings for Younger Patients.
Education and Training
- MBBS: Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (1994-1999)
- MS (Orthopedics): Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (2000-2002)
- DNB (Orthopedics): National Board of Examinations, May 2004