Dr. Vibhu Bahl
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MS, 19 years of experience,
New Delhi, India
Dr. Vibhu Bahl is a well known Orthopaedist and Joint Replacement Surgeon with experience of over 19 years. He is proficient in doing Complex and Primary total knee and Hip Replacement and has done several total knee replacements using Computer Navigation.
Besides, he performs Arthroscopic procedures on the knee such as ACL, PCL, and multi-ligament reconstructions, and procedures for meniscus and cartilage pathologies. He also performs Shoulder Arthroscopy for shoulder dislocations, rotator cuff repair, and painful degenerative shoulder.
He has participated in Arthroscopy conferences as a Faculty member. Dr. Vibhu is a member of the Indian Orthopaedic Association and Central Delhi Orthopaedic Association. He takes interest in research and has published scientific articles in National and International indexed and non-indexed journals.
- Complex and Primary total knee Replacement
- Complex and Primary total Hip Replacement
- Arthroscopy of Knee
- ACL Reconstruction
- PCL Reconstruction
- Multi-ligament reconstructions
- Arthroscopy for Meniscus and Cartilage pathologies.
- Shoulder Arthroscopy for shoulder dislocations
- Rotator cuff repair
- Surgery for a painful degenerative shoulder.
- Sports Injury
Education and Training
- MBBS, 1998, R. G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata
- MS, 2004, Orthopaedics in Safdarjung Hospital
- Clinical Fellowship, Adult Reconstruction, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore