Dr. Rohit Lamba
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Consultant , MS, MBBS, 15 years of experience,
Dr. Rohit Lamba is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon in Gurgaon with 15 years of experience from some of the most prestigious medical institutions in the country and abroad, including the reputed Princess Alexandra Hospital (Harlow-UK), University Hospital Infanta Leonor (Madrid-Spain), Christian Medical College and Hospital (Ludhiana); Delhi Government Hospitals; Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Laud clinic (Mumbai) and W-Pratiksha Hospital (Gurgaon). He has also been trained at Helios Endoklinik – Hamburg Germany, known as the highest joint replacement centre in the world with over 8000 surgeries performed annually.
His core interest includes joint preservation procedures and salvage of failed or infected joint replacements; shoulder arthroscopic procedures and sports injuries; complex joint replacement of hips and knees; computer navigated hip and knee joint replacements with Stryker NAV 3 computer navigation system.
- Complex trauma
- Revision surgeries
- Sports injuries of knee and shoulder
- Primary and revision joint replacement
Education and Training
- M.B.B.S. from Government Medical College, Amritsar. (Aug 1998 to Dec 2003)
- M.S. Orthopaedics from Christian medical college and hospital, Ludhiana (May 2005 to May 2008)
- Observership in hip and knee arthroplasty and hip arthroscopy under Dr. Satish Kutty at Princess Alexandra
- Hospital, Harlow, England in August 2017.
- Fellowship in revision hip and knee replacement at Helios Endoklinik, Hamburg, Germany under Dr Thorsten Gehrke and Dr Akos Zahar from 7th May to 22nd June 2018.
- IAA- K T Dholakia fellowship in arthroplasty at Laud clinic, Mumbai under Dr Harish Bhende in October 2018.
- Clinical fellowship in hip preservation surgery and hip arthroplasty under Dr Oliver Marin Pena, at University
- Hospital Infanta Leonor, Madrid, Spain from 14th January 2019 to 28th February 2019.