Dr Ravi Sauhta
Senior Consultant – Orthopedic
MS – Orthopaedics , M. Ch.(Orthopaedics)(USA)
Dr. Ravi SAUHTA earned his M.S. in Orthopedics Surgery at University of Nagpur & then completed his Residency & Housemanship at M.G. Institute of Medical Sciences & Kasturba Hospitals, Wardha (Gujarat) in the year 1991. He also completed his M.Ch. (Orthopedics) from Sychil Unversity, USA.
Dr. SAUHTA began his career as a faculty member at University of Nagpur M.G. Institute of Medical Sciences in Dec 1991. He was the Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery in this institution from December 1991 till March 1995.
Dr. SAUHTA thereon practiced full time as an independent visiting consultant at various Gurgaon based renowned hospitals, gaining more than 20 years of experience in the field of Orthopedic Surgery.
He was among the first few doctors to introduce various modern & mini invasive techniques in the field of Trauma and Reconstructive surgery, Spine surgery including deformity correction, Pelvi-Acetabular Surgery, also Reconstruction of Facial Skeletal Complex Fractures, in the history of Gurgaon way back in 1995 when the healthcare facilities were very primitive and no major hospitals were on the horizon.
Education and Training::
- MS – Orthopaedics – M.G Institute of Medical Sciences, 1991
- M.Ch.(Orthopedic) – Sychil Unversity USA, 2012
- A.O.F.F (USA) – Regions Hospital, St.Paul , USA, 2008
- F.I.A.M.S – IMA Academy of Medial specialities, 2004
- A.O.A.A (SWISS)
- Senior Consultant, Joint Replacement, Pelvi-Acetabular & Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgeon
- Chief coordinator, Department of Orthopedics & Joint Replacement Institute, PARAS Hospitals Gurgaon NCR, New Delhi (INDIA)
- Ex-visiting Professor & Unit Chief, Department of Orthopedics & Traumatology, SAIMS Hospitals
- Adult Joint Replacement & Revision Joint Replacement Surgery
- Pelvi-Acetabular Fracture Service
- Reconstructive Limb Salvage Surgery for large Bone Tumors
- Spine Surgery
- Extremity Deformity Correction
- Complex Intra-Juxta Articular Trauma
- MIPPO Solutions for Adult & Pediatric Skeletal Injuries
- AO Techniques for Fracture Non-Union/Mal-union
- IOF & ISCD Course Certified Trainer For Osteoporosis
- US University Certified Specialist for Rheumatology