Dr. Rashmi Rajat Chopra
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Senior Consultant , MCh, MS, MBBS, 16 years of experience
Dr. Rashmi Rajat Chopra is an Orthopedist with 16+ experience. Dr Rashmi Rajat Chopra is one of the very few Female Orthopaedic Surgeons in India. She has been practicing Orthopaedics since 2004. She has gained exclusive experience in Hand and Wrist surgery from the world-renowned Wrightington Hospital, UK.
She is a member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, UK (RCPSG). Dr Rashmi has a Lifetime membership of Indian Society of Surgery of Hand (ISSH), Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA), Indian Orthopaedic and Rheumatology Association (IORA) and Indian Arthroscopy Society (IAS).
Her expertise lies in treating Joint replacements, wrist, and small joints, Wrist arthroscopy, Scaphoid fractures, Wrist pain- Ligament injuries, TFCC injuries, Nerve palsy, Tendon transfer, Dupuytren’s contracture and all other traumatic and non-traumatic ailments of hand and wrist.
- Treatment of arthritis and deformities- Rheumatoid Hand
- Joint replacements, wrist and small joints
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Scaphoid fractures and non-unions
- Wrist pain- Ligament injuries, TFCC injuries
- Nerve palsy, Tendon transfer, Dupuytren’s contracture
- All other traumatic and non-traumatic ailments of hand and wrist
Education and Training
- MCh, 2013, Orthopaedics – UNITED KINGDOM.
- MS, 2004, University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
- MBBS, 1999, University of Mumbai, Mumbai.