Dr. Raman Kant Aggarwal
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Director , MSc, MS, MBBS, 28 years of experience
Dr. Raman Kant Aggarwal is an orthopedic surgeon with 28+ years of experience in treatment & management of shoulder and sports injuries. He is a leading surgeon in North India for Reverse & Anatomical Shoulder replacements (including revisions). He was Director-Shoulder Services at Medanta Bone & Joint Institute at Medanta-The Medicity, Gurgaon,(2015-2016, 2009-2013).
He completed his training in orthopedic from prestigious hospitals in Europe and United Kingdom. He is a member of Indian Orthopedic Association, Shoulder and Elbow Society of India, Indian Arthroscopy Society, General Medical Council, UK and Indian Society of Hip and knee surgeons.
Dr. Aggarwal is national faculty in IAS, IOA, SESI and zonal and regional orthopedic societies for workshops and conferences. He has gained tremendous knowledge by working in the world’s most recognized hospitals in UK, South Africa, France and Germany.
From renowned sportspersons including professionals in judo, boxing, kabbadi, weight-lifting, cricket and golf to senior citizens, he made orthopedic movement easy and feasible.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery of shoulder joint,
- Frozen shoulders,
- Elbow Arthroscopy,
- Wrist Fractures,
- Sports Injuries for ligaments of all joints
- Complex trauma and fractures
Education and Training
- Fellowship (Shoulder & Elbow Surgery), Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Hospital, UK, 2009
- MSC(Trauma & Orthopaedics and Health Services) From Univ. of Central Lancashire, United Kingdom, 2007
- Fellowship (Hip & Knee replacements) from Wrightington Hospital, UK in 2006
- Fellowship (Advanced orthopaedic reconstruction for complex trauma) from Katharinnen Hospital, Germany in 2003
- M.S. (Orthopaedics) from Government Medical College, Punjabi University in 1993
- M.B.B.S. from PGI, Rohtak in 1987