Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Consultant , Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, MS, MBBS, 7 years of experience
Dr. Rahul is a consultant in Joint Replacement & Sports Injury with an overall experience of 7 years. He has been trained in Arthroscopic surgeries and management of Sports Injuries in one of eminent and High volume centre of India – Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjang Hospital.
In addition to this, he is also trained in complex multiligamentous knee injuries, knee preservation & cartilage restoration procedure, primary & revision arthroplasty of knee and hip. He has also obtained Fellowship from Prestigious institutes of Germany & London.
He has previously worked in Lotus Hospital Gurgaon, Safdarjung Hospital and ABG Hospital, New Delhi. He is an esteemed member of associations like ROSA (Rajasthan Orthopedic Surgeon Association), IOA (Indian Orthopedic Association), and IAS (Indian Arthroscopic Society).
- Arthroscopic surgeries of Knee & Shoulder
- Complex Multiligamentous knee injuries
- Knee preservation & Cartilage restoration procedures
- Prevention & Management of Sports Injuries
- Primary & Revision Knee Arthroplasty
- Primary & Revision Hip Arthroplasty
Education and Training
- Fellowship, King’s College Hospital , London (U.K.)
- Fellowship, Klink, Koing Ludwig Haus, Wurzburg, Germany.
- Fellowship, Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjung Hospital,New Delhi.
- MS, SMS Medical College Jaipur
- MBBS, SMS Medical College Jaipur