Dr. Pushkar Chawla
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MS, Fellowship, 20 years of experience,
New Delhi, India
Dr. Pushkar Chawla is a Orthopedist, Knee Surgeon and Hand Surgeon in Delhi India and has an experience of 21 years in these fields. His areas of expertise include Trauma Care, Poly Trauma Patient Care, Peri-articular fracture fixation, Open fracture management, Pediatric fracture management, and more.
He is a member of the Indian Orthopaedic Association, Delhi Orthopedic Association, and ATLS. He has many publications in various national and international journals. Dr. Chawla has participated in conferences in India and abroad. In 1998, Dr. Pushkar has a research paper published on Title: Turret Exostosis in Indian Journal of Orthopaedics.
- Knee Joint Replacement
- Osteoporosis Care
- Bone Infection Prevention and Treatment
- Geriatric Orthopaedics – Fragility Fracture Care
- Pelvic and acetabular fractures treatment
- Periarticular Fracture Care
- Periprosthetic Fracture Care
- Post-surgical Problem Fractures – Nonunion and Malunion Treatments
Education and Training
- MS, 2006, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
- MBBS, 2001, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.