Dr. Munish Chaudhry
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Senior Consultant , Fellowship, MS, MBBS, 25 years of experience,
Dr. Munish Chaudhry is an eminent Orthopaedist, practicing successfully 25+ years. He is adept in Orthopaedic Trauma Care and General Orthopaedics. Moreover, he also performs Arthroplasty of Hip and Knee Joint.
He is associated with research and has a few publications in national and international medical journals to his credit. After graduating with MBBS from Medical College and Hospital, Rohtak in 1990, he pursued MS in Orthopaedics in Pt. B. D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences in 1995. Thereafter, he did J&J Fellowship in Joint Replacement, in Delhi, in 2000.
Education and Training
- MBBS from Medical College and Hospital, Rohtak (1990)
- M.S. Orthopaedics from Medical College and Hospital, Rohtak (1995)
- J & J Fellowship in Arthroplasty at Apollo Hospital, New Delhi (2000)
- A.O. Basic Course in Trauma Management (2002)
- A.O. Advanced Course in Trauma Management (2008)
- A.O. Master Class Trauma, Upper Limb (2018)