Dr. Kiran Harsha Melkote
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Associate Consultant , MS, MBBS, 8 years of experience,
Dr. Kiran Harsha Melkote is Orthopedist with 8+ experience. His expertise lies in treating Ankle-Brachial Index, High-Risk Wound Care, Joint Mobilization, ACL Reconstruction, Arthroscopy, Spinal Therapy, Hip Replacement, and Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis. He has graduated from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India. He is a member of the medical council of India.
- Ankle-Brachial Index
- Lower Extremity Wound Care
- High-Risk Wound Care
- Foot Pressure/Vascular Assessment
- Foot Assessment
- Joint Mobilization
- ACL Reconstruction
- Spinal Therapy
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis.
Education and Training
- MS, 2012, Kathmandu University.
- MBBS, 2007, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.