Dr. Jatinder Bir Singh Jaggi
Dr. Jatinder Bir Singh Jaggi – Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
MBBS, MS – Orthopedics, DNB – Orthopaedics Senior Consultant – Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement Joint Replacement Surgeon, OrthopedistSend Enquiry
A Senior Consultant at the department of Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement in Fortis Hospital, Dr. Jatinder Bir Singh Jaggi has over 22 years of rich experience in his field. Dr. Jatinder Bir Singh Jaggi’s main area of interest lies in arthroplasty (especially hip and knee arthroplasty) and sports injuries. Dr. Jatinder Bir Singh Jaggi’s area of expertise lies lower limb joint replacement surgery, hip and knee primary/revision surgery, complex trauma and elective orthopaedic surgery, joint preservation surgery (lower limb), Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Unilateral Knee Replacement
- Bilateral Knee replacement
- Total Knee replacement
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement
- High Flex Knee Replacement
- Both Knee Replacement together
- Minimally invasive Knee replacement
- Revision Single Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Acetabular fixation
- Cemented total hip replacement
- Uncemented total hip replacement
- Revision hip replacement
- Hip Replacement with Computer Navigation
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement
- Bilateral Hip Replacement Surgery
- Both Hip Replacement together
- MBBS – Indira Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur, 1993
- MS – Orthopedics – Indira Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur, 1998
- DNB – Orthopaedics 2000
- FIGOF – University of Regensburg, Germany, 2001
- FAIOD – Center for Trauma and Orthopedic, Strasbourg, France, 2001
- FAADOC – Prince Charles Hospital, Hongkong, 2004
- MCh – Orthopaedics – Ninewells Hospital and Medical School, University of Dundee, UK, 2005
- Consultant, Fortis Memorial Research Inst, Gurgaon.
- Speciality Doctor, Northwest London Hospitals, UK
- Staff Surgeon, Princess of Wales Hosp, Wales, UK
- Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Asst Professor, SGRD Inst of Med Sciences, Amritsar
- Lecturer in Orthopaedics, IGMC Nagpur
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.