Dr. Biren Nadkarni
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Senior Consultant , Fellowship, MCh, MS, MBBS, 18 years of experience,
New Delhi, India
Dr. Biren Nadkarni is an orthopedic and joint replacement surgeon with 18+ years of experience. He has performed more than 500 shoulder, hip and knee replacement surgeries in his career. His clinical interest includes surgical management of knee arthritis, hip arthritis, joint reconstruction procedures and revision surgeries.
He did MBBS from G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, MS in Orthopedics from University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi, M.Ch in Orthopedics from the University of Seychelles, American Institute of Medicine, Seychelles.
Dr. Nadkarni completed fellowship in Arthroscopy & Sports Injury from Medizinische Universität Innsbruck, Austria. He has undergone specialized training in revision hip and knee surgery from Orthopadische Klinik, Markgroningen. His research has been awarded SIROT Award at XXII SIROT / SICOT Triennial World Congress, San Diego, USA in 2002.
- Knee arthritis,
- Hip arthritis,
- Joint reconstruction procedures,
- Revision surgeries
Education and Training
- Fellowship, 2011, Medizinische Universität Innsbruck, Austria.
- MCh, 2013, USAIM (University of Seychelles, American Institute of Medicine), Seychelles.
- MS, 2002, University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi.
- MBBS, 1997, G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.