Dr. Bhushan Nariani
Dr. Bhushan Nariani – Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Head of Department, MBBS, MS, 15 years of experience New Delhi, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Bhushan Nariani is a pioneer of advanced knee and hip replacement surgeries currently heading the Orthopaedic department at Indian Spinal Injury Centre in New Delhi. He has gained expertise ranging from general trauma surgery to primary, complex, and revision arthroplasty.
In his mentoring role for budding surgeons, Dr. Nariani has trained large number of DNB candidates & conducted various DNB Exams. He has been an Author, Co-Author and guide of theses for various DNB students. He is currently running two fellowships successfully, namely:
- ISKSAA fellowship
- Depuy High Performance Knee Observership
Knee & Hip Replacement
- MBBS from Allahabad University
- M.S. (Orthopaedics) from Allahabad University
- DePuy (Johnson & Johnson) Fellow in Arthroplasty with Dr. P.S. Maini, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi – 2004 Attended Advance course in Total Joint Replacement (Impaction bone grafting) at Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Netherlands – 2006
- Six month Fellowship in Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy in Adelaide at Flinders Medical Center under Prof. Jegan Krishnan in Liverpool Hospital and in Fairfield Hospital in Sydney under Dr. Jayker Dave – 2006
- Fellow in Total Hip Replacement with Prof. Thomas Sibal (Designer surgeon of ASR) for one month in Puttlingen Hospital, Germany – 2008
- Visiting Fellow in Joint Replacement Surgery, Prince Charles Memorial Hospital with Dr. R. Crawford, Brisbane, Australia – 2008
- Fellow in Revision Total Joint Replacement at Hamburg, Germany – 2010
- Attended the Arthrex Cadaveric Workshop on Arthroscopy for a period of 2 weeks in Munich, Germany – 2011
- Attended Dr. Chitranjan Ranwat Fellowship programme for one month at Hospital of Special Surgery in New York, USA – 2012
- Visiting Fellow in Joint Replacement Surgery, at Spire Southampton Hospital, Southampton, London with Prof. David Barett – 2015
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.