Dr. (Brig.) B. K. Singh
Dr. (Brig.) B. K. Singh – Orthopedics & Joint Replacement
Orthopedics & Joint Replacement
Associate Director MBBS, MS 35 years of experience Gurgaon, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. (Brig.) B. K. Singh is a renowned joint replacement surgeon who established world-class joint Replacement center in Army R & R Hospital, Delhi. He has performed more than 5000 Arthroplasty procedures. He is a pioneer in Uni Condylar Knee Replacement and Total Ankle Replacement. He is the only surgeon in India who has expertise in Robotic Hip and Knee Replacements. He has many National and International publications to his credit and has been organizing workshops in Joint Replacement Surgery for past 10 years. He is also a postgraduate examiner and DNB inspector.
Orthopedics & Joint Replacement, Robotic Hip and Knee Replacements.
- MBBS (1972) Armed Forces Medical College Pune.
- MS (Surgery) (1981) Armed Forces Medical College Pune.
- M S (Ortho) (1987) Armed Forces Medical College Pune.
- Super Specialty Training in Joint Replacement Surgery (1991-1993)
- (i) Trained in Institute of Orthopaedics, The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital Oswestry, University of Birmingham (UK) for two years.
- (ii) Trained in Robotic Joint Replacement Surgery Osaka, Japan. 2003
- Associate Director, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant, Army Hospital
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.