Dr. Atul Mishra
Dr. Atul Mishra – Orthopaedic Surgeon
Senior Consultant MBBS, MS
15 years of experience.Send Enquiry
- Currently associated as Senior Consultant Orthopedics and head of department of orthopedics at Fortis Hospital, Noida.
- Prior work experience includes working as Consultant Knee Surgeon at Metro Multi-Speciality Hospital and Heart Institute Noida, Consultant Knee Surgeon at Max Superspeciality Hospital Patparganj, Consultant Knee Surgeon at Deepak Memorial and associated Kailash Group of Hospitals and Additional Director(Department of Orthopedics) at Fortis Hospital, Noida.
- Performed over 5000 knee surgeries including Joint Replacements and Arthroscopies in the last 15 years.
- Fellowships at various Renowned places such as in Joint Surgery at Matsudo Municipal Hospital, Japan, in Sports Medicine and Knee Surgery at Instituti Ortopedici Rizzoli, Bologna, Italy, and in Knee Reconstruction at University Hospital, Philipps university Medical School, Marburg, Germany.
- Received various awards such as Chikitsa Gaurav Samman 2008 by the Akhil Bharatiya Swatantra Lekhak Manch on 14th November 2008 and Award of Honour at the 28th Annual Function and Scientific Session on REVISION TOTAL KNEE ARTHROPLASTY organized by the DR. L.H. LOBO MEMORIAL TRUST at Christian Medical College, Ludhiana on 23rd October 2010.
- Life member of IMA East Delhi Branch, Life member of Delhi Orthopaedics Association, and Life member of Indian Arthroscopy Society
List Of Treatments
- Unilateral Knee Replacement
- Bilateral Knee replacement
- Total Knee replacement
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement
- High Flex Knee Replacement
- Both Knee Replacement together
- Minimally invasive Knee replacement
- Revision Single Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Acetabular fixation
- Cemented total hip replacement
- Uncemented total hip replacement
- Revision hip replacement
- Hip Replacement with Computer Navigation
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement
- Bilateral Hip Replacement Surgery
- Both Hip Replacement together
- Birmingham…show all
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.