Dr. Ashwani Maichand
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Consultant , MS, MBBS, 32 years of experience,
New Delhi, India
Dr. Ashwani Maichand is an orthopedic surgeon with 32+ years of experience. He has performed more than 6,000 Joint Replacement and Arthroscopic Surgeries. His areas of expertise include joint replacement surgery, knee replacement surgery, total femur replacement, arthroscopy, anterior cruciate ligament, pigmented villonodular synovitis, hip pain treatment, neck and spine biopsy.
He completed MBBS from the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Science, Rohtak and MS in orthopedics from Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur. Dr. Maichand is a member of Indian Orthopedic Association. He has many publications under his name in national and international journals.
- Joint Replacement Surgery,
- Knee Replacement surgery,
- Total Femur Replacement,
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament,
- Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis,
- Hip Pain Treatment,
- Neck and Spine Biopsy.
Education and Training
- MS, 1995, Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur
- MBBS, 1992, Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak