Dr. Ankur Singhal
12 years of experience
Dr. Ankur Singhal is a diligent Orthopaedic Surgeon with empathy towards patients who believes in personalized care and full satisfaction of the patient.
He has done his M.B.B.S from L.L.R.M. Medical College, Meerut. Then he pursued his Post graduation M.S. Orthopaedics from R.G.U.H.S. Karnataka in 2007 wherein he was selected as a gold Medalist.
After completing the Postgraduation, he did three years of Senior Residency in reputed Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital in Delhi and gained vast experience in the most difficult cases.
He is currently doing private practice from 2010 and is associated with big hospitals like Fortis (Noida), Indogulf Hospital(Noida), Jeevan Anmol Hospital(New Delhi), Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital ( Vaishali), Aarogya Hospital (Vaishali) and Shanti Gopal hospital in Indirapuram.
- MS- Ortho – RGUHS Banglore – 2007
- MBBS – Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College – 2001
- Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement, Consultant- Fortis Hospital, Noida , currently working
- Orthopaedics, Senior Consultant- Jeevan Anmol Hospital , 2010
- Orthopaedics, Senior Consultant- Indogulf Hospital , 2010
- Orthopaedics, Senior Resident- Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital , 2008
- Orthopaedics, Resident- Apollo hospital, Noida , 2007