Dr. Akshay Kumar Saxena
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Consultant , DNB, MBBS, 10 years of experience,
New Delhi, India
Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena is an Orthopedist and a Spine surgeon with 10+ experience. Persuaded his MBBS from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences followed by DNB in Orthopedics from the National Board Of Examination.
Well trained in spinal trauma and has treated many cases of spinal fusion and spinal surgery successfully and his expertise lies in Joint replacement surgery, Spinal fusion, Spinal cord injury treatment, Fracture, Joint dislocation, and Spinal disc surgery. He has successfully completed his fellowship in spine at Denmark and has acquired a SICOT Diploma from Belgium and actively invited as a guest speaker in various national and international conferences to talk about the bone and joint disorders. Dr. Saxena has a good rapport with the patient and provides comprehensive care.
- Spinal Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Spinal Fusion Spinal Cord Injury Treatment
- Musculoskeletal Pain Management
- Fracture Treatment
- Joint Dislocation Treatment
- Spinal Disc Surgery
- Joint and Muscle Problems
- McKinzie Treatment for Spine
- Spinal Disorders
- Spine Injury
- Spinal Deformity Correction.
Education and Training
- DNB, 2010, National Board Of Examination.
- MBBS, 2005, Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Dip Sioct (Belguim), SICOT Spine Fellowship