Dr. Aditya Jain
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Consultant , Fellowship, DNB, MS, MBBS, 10 years of experience,
New Delhi, India
Dr. Aditya Jain is a leading and skilled Orthopedic & Joint Replacement surgeon with +10 years of experience. Dr. Aditya is a skilled surgeon trained in the field of orthopaedics who has performed many surgeries and is highly regarded by his patients.
His areas of interest include fractures and orthopaedic trauma care, knee pain and arthritis, joint replacement and preservation surgeries, back pain and spine problems, arthroscopy and sports injuries, shoulder and elbow problems, foot and ankle deformities and injections.
Dr. Jain completed his graduation from Indira Gandhi Govt. Medical College, Nagpur, followed by MS from Pt. B.D Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak, Haryana. He holds a DNB qualification and a Fellowship from Scotland, United Kingdom.
- Arthroscopy and sports injuries
- Knee arthritis
- Joint replacement and preservation surgeries
- Spine problems
- Shoulder and elbow problems
- Foot and ankle deformities.
Education and Training
- DNB, National Board of Examinations.
- MS, Pt. B.D Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak, Haryana.
- MBBS, Indira Gandhi Govt. Medical College, Nagpur.