Dr. Puneet Rana Arora
Dr. Puneet Rana Arora – IVF Specialist
Consultant , MBBS, MS, MRCOG, 18 years of experience, New Delhi , IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr Puneet Rana Arora is an internationally trained infertility specialist and has also worked in the prestigious National Health Services in UK. With a Masters in Reproductive Medicine from University of Bristol, UK, Dr Puneet has had extensive training in the field of Reproductive Medicine, including clinical experience in St. Mary’s Hospital, Manchester, UK. She is one the pioneers for bringing awareness of fertility preservation in cancer patients in India. She is also one of the founder members of fertility preservation society of India.
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Implantation Failure
- Fertility preservation in cancer patients
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Male Fertility
- MBBS – Sardar Patel Medical College, 1999
- MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology – Sardar Patel Medical College, 2002
- MRCOG – Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, 2003
- MSc – University of Bristol, Bristol, UK, 2010
- Director, Bourn Hall Fertility Centre India
- Consultant, NOVA IVI Fertility, New Delhi
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.