Dr. Puneet Rana Arora
Dr. Puneet Rana Arora – IVF Specialist
Consultant , MBBS, MS, MRCOG, 18 years of experience, New Delhi , IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr Puneet Rana Arora is an internationally trained infertility specialist and has also worked in the prestigious National Health Services in UK. With a Masters in Reproductive Medicine from University of Bristol, UK, Dr Puneet has had extensive training in the field of Reproductive Medicine, including clinical experience in St. Mary’s Hospital, Manchester, UK. She is one the pioneers for bringing awareness of fertility preservation in cancer patients in India. She is also one of the founder members of fertility preservation society of India.
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Implantation Failure
- Fertility preservation in cancer patients
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Male Fertility
- MBBS – Sardar Patel Medical College, 1999
- MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology – Sardar Patel Medical College, 2002
- MRCOG – Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, 2003
- MSc – University of Bristol, Bristol, UK, 2010
- Director, Bourn Hall Fertility Centre India
- Consultant, NOVA IVI Fertility, New Delhi
Get Expert Opinion from Dr. Puneet Rana Arora.