Dr. Indira Hinduja
Dr. Indira Hinduja – IVF Specialist
Consultant , MBBS, MD, DNB, 46 years of experience, Mumbai, IndiaSend Enquiry
Dr. Indira Hinduja is a Gynecologist in Charni Road, Mumbai and has an experience of 48 years in this field. Dr. Indira Hinduja practices at Inkus Ivf Centre in Charni Road, Mumbai and Breach Candy Hospital in Breach Candy, Mumbai.
She is a member of Bombay Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society.,Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists.,Indian Association of Sex Educators, Counsellors and Therapists.,Indian Fertility Sterility Society.,Indian Society for the study of reproduction and fertility.,Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI),Society of Assisted Reproduction and Infertility.,Endocrine Society of India.,Association of Medical Consultants.,National Association for Voluntary Sterilization of India.,National Academy of Juvenile and Adolescent Obstetrics and Gynaecology.,European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology.,American Society for Reproductive Medicine.,Indian Medical Association (IMA) and Indian Association of Medical Women. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: High-Risk Pregnancy Care,In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF),Maternal Care/ Checkup and Gynae Problems etc.
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care, In Vitro Fertilization (Test Tube Baby), Obstetrics / Antenatal Care, Gynae Problems and High-Risk Pregnancy Care.
- 1967 – 1968 House Physician at Department of Pediatrics, BYL Nair Charitable Hospital,Topiwala National Medical(TNM) College
- 1968 – 1968 Registrar at Department of Pediatrics, BYL Nair Charitable Hospital,Topiwala National Medical(TNM) College
- 1968 – 1969 Registrar at Preventive and Social Medicine, BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, TNM College. 1969 – 1972 Registrar at Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, TNM College 1972 – 1973 Senior Registrar at Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology King Edward Memorial (KEM)Hospital and Seth GS Medical College
- 1973 – 1976 Tutor at Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, KEM Hospital and Seth GS Medical College 1976 – 1987 Reader (Assistant Professor) at Department Of Obstetrics. & Gynaecology of KEM Hospital, Seth GS Medical College
- 1987 – 1991 Professor at Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, KEM Hospital, Seth GS Medical College 1991 – Present HONORARY OBSTETRICIAN AND GYNAECOLOGIST at Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre
Get the SafeMedTrip Advantage
Benefit from our expertise of helping hundreds of foreign patients find top quality, affordable medical care in India.
Get Expert Medical Opinion/ Second Opinion – Send us the Medical reports by Email or WhatsApp and we will get you Expert Advice and Treatment Cost Estimates from Top Specialist at Three of India’s leading hospitals within 48 hours.
Free Concierge Services – Once you decide to come to India, We will arrange Priority Scheduling of Hospital Appointments, Travel & Visa Assistance, Airport Pick up, Economical Hotel Stay, Complete Local Support 24X7.
No Obligation – Zero Cost Assistance. We do not collect any service fee from patients. You will directly pay the hospitals after you arrive in India. We ensure Quick, Hassle Free, Affordable Treatment at World Class hospitals in India.