Dr. Duru Shah
Infertility, Assisted reproduction, Premature meno
MBBS, Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics, MD
For couples struggling to conceive, the Gynaecworld Assisted Fertility Center offers a comprehensive range of successful assisted fertility treatments. The skill and experience of our team of infertility specialists has ensured that the Center is always at the forefront of clinical excellence. We are proud of our continued success, ensuring the maximum chance of achieving a pregnancy”. Dr Duru Shah, Scientific Director, Gynaecworld & Gynaecworld Assisted Fertility Center.
Dr. Duru Shah is the Scientific Director of Gynaecworld and the Gynaecworld Assisted Fertility Center, Mumbai, India and is a Consultant to the Breach Candy Hospital, Jaslok Hospital and Sir Hurkisondas Hospital in Mumbai. Dr Duru Shah leads a highly qualified team of Consultants at the Gynaecworld Assisted Fertility Centre that offers a wide range of specialised fertility options under one roof – from IUI, IVF, ICSI, TESA and PESA to freezing of embryos, eggs, sperm, semen analysis, egg donation, surrogacy and embryo donation.
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques, Male Infertility, Management of Poor Responder’s and Egg Donation & Surrogacy
- MBBS – University Of Bombay, 1972
- Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics – College of physicians and Surgeons Mumbai, 1975
- MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology – University of Mumbai, Mumbai, 1976
- Senior Consultant, Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai